Implant Dentist Woodbridge
- Look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- Allow you to eat virtually any type of food
- Preserve facial structure
- Let you smile with confidence
- Prevent bone deterioration that might occur as a result of missing teeth
Dental implants are changing the way people live! Former denture wearers who had previously been forced to limit their diets to soft, mushy foods that didn’t interfere with their dentures are thrilled to bite into that apple, chew steak, eat corn on the cob and other foods that they had missed! If, like many others, you feel implant dentistry is the choice for you, we ask that you come in for a consultation with our experienced staff. During the consultation visit, your specific needs and considerations will be addressed by our team of doctors, or by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon suggested by our practice. Your questions and concerns are important to us and our team will work with you very closely to help make your procedure a success.